11 October 2015

Trading Insights - How To Win Consistently In Today's Markets

First off, thank you all for your emails and I love the communications that we are having. The past few weeks has been exciting due to macro events, such as China Caixin PMI, US NFP and the much awaited interest rate decision in Sept.

After much encouragements from my readers, I decided to conduct a small class for you all. It is also easier for me to teach and share more efficiently to a wide audience at a short period of time. That said, it is almost impossible for me to convey all such by writing in blogpost.

The aim of this course is:


  • To MAXIMISE wins and MINIMISE losses consistently by :-


– Understanding yourself

– Understanding others (opponents)

– Developing trading/investing strategies

– Mastering on available tools

– Knowing 'dirty' trading tips and tricks


I will be touching on the following:
  • Investor or Trader?
    • Types of investors
    • Investor's Tools
    • Types of Traders


  • Trading Style
    • You Vs Other Traders
    • Behaviours of Other Traders
  • Chart Reading
    • 4 Basic Chart Readings
    • Long Term Vs Short Term
    • Advanced Indicator
  • Summary

Venue and details will be sent out separately.


I have also included the contact form so that you can reach out to me easier.

Cheers!
//amazon