20 April 2016

SGstocksandshares

Thank you all for your support.

The purpose of this website is to serve as a portal of information, striving to build and create a pool of interested traders and investors to come together to discuss and share information.

On top of that, it serves as a convenient page for me to access the information and prices that i have shared previously, effectively labeling and categorizing into groups and

I received some of the emails from my site visitors, who agree and disagree some of the trading calls which i have posted. Once again, i would like to remind that I have to put my clients first. So pardon me if there is a delay in the blog posting on SGstocksandshares. While there is no free lunch in this world, I do my best to share trading calls and hope that we all make money together. Thus this site started 3 years ago serving this purpose.

Moving forward, I would like to change and tweak the posts that I have been sharing. Perhaps it will be all trading calls. Or maybe purely investment calls. I have not made up my mind and would like to hear from you guys.

Look out for the voting poll on the right hand corner and let me know what you all prefer.

Let's make some money together. :)
//amazon