10 August 2016

Pokémon, DBS, Singpost

morning all,



I understand my house may give certain calls, and I have my personal preference too. This is not supposed to be a conflict of views, but an alternative consideration and perspective.

Personally, I think DBS should continue to drop a bit as there will be more issues with oil and gas companies in the near future. Thus, no need to rush to buy but scoop some along the way.

on another point, the launch of Pokemon Go has been quite an impact on all walks of life. It is also a clear sign that the current market only has strong robust growth when there is a technological change. As such, I suggest noting technologically related counters. Telcos, namely Singtel is one of the many counters that should be part of the future technological change. Singpost will be related to e-commerce, however, given the recent shuffle of management, I think it will still take some time to recover. will share more in time to come.

in my next email, I will share how to short certain shares with actual shares. Feel free to share info with me. cheers.

my 3 cents







Click on the link for details.

https://research.uobkayhian.com/content_download.jsp?id=35433&h=4293b9e4727211e389e1ec432b533e2c



This transmission has been issued by a member of the UOB Kay Hian Group for the information of the addressee only and should not be reproduced and/or distributed to any other person. Each page attached hereto must be read in conjunction with any disclaimer which forms part of it. Unless otherwise stated, this transmission is neither an offer nor the solicitation of an offer to sell or purchase any investment. Its comments are based on information obtained from sources believed to be reliable but UOB Kay Hian Group makes no representations and accepts no responsibility or liability as to its completeness or accuracy.


//amazon