26 April 2017

Copy my trades and WIN together!




After trading for coming to a year, I am looking to grow and expand. With proven results, I cannot say I am the best but this is a humble and stable beginning.

5% profits every month over a period of 11months.

It is ok if you cannot trade profitably. Copy my trades and grow your money.  BUT, do note that forex trading may lead to loss of full or partial investments. Also, I want to know how's the response and decide if I am to continue with this.

If you are still keen, please use the form on your right of this website to contact me in the following format:

Name:
Email:
Amount willing to invest:



What is Copy Trading?

Copy trading enables traders in the financial markets to automatically copy positions opened and managed by a selected investor, usually in the context of a social trading network.

Unlike mirror trading, a method that allows traders to copy specific strategies, copy trading links a portion of the copying trader's funds to the account of the copied investor. Any trading action made thenceforth by the copied investor, such as opening a position, assigning Stop Loss and Take Profit orders, or closing a position, are also executed in the copying trader's account according to the proportion of the copied investor's account and the copying trader's allotted copy trading funds.

The copying trader usually retains the ability to disconnect copied trades and manage them themselves. They can also close the copy relationship altogether.


//amazon