28 December 2018

Copy my FX trades !




Calling all traders who are doing FX trades and have not been successful.

I am extending this system to SGSAS for a small fee for those who have been not profitable in their trades. Hopefully, this can help to recover back the losses incurred by the market.

My system has been ongoing and I have been trading for 2 years+. Only trading on EURUSD, as it is I spent many years on it. And I have tried and tested for 2 years, it's time to help more people.

The risk disclosure includes the usual lines that FX trading may result in partial or full capital risk. This is due to market conditions. Not to mention, the broker spread has to be accounted for too.

Suggested to start with at least a capital of $5k. This money is deposited in your own name under your own account under your control at all times. So no hanky panky going on.

On top of that, the risk can be adjusted via the portal. This gives better control of your account while copying my trades.

Last 2 things to mention on my 2 years old trading account:


1.   To avoid a high drawdown, ensure your own account has enough margin, always.

2.   As I trade, I will have open positions which will be in losses. I may average these positions and close as I trade. At any point in time, if you are uncomfortable, you may close these positions at will.
For more clarifications, you may message me.

$40 a month is a small fee from you to help recover your losses. The costs involved are for hosting and copying trades. I do not collect the full $40, but only a part of it. I'm not sure if the fees will be increased with more subscriptions, but I promise I will keep it at S$40/ month.


To start, click the COPY button on the banner on the top right corner. There will be instructions to guide you with the setups. Need to have an FX account ready first too.

Welcome aboard and win together!
//amazon