19 August 2018

5 Steps to COPY my FX trades (2 mins read + Pics)







Before you start, make sure you have 2 things:

  1. An FX trading account ready with at least S$ 1k funded.
  2. MT4 or MT5 software installed. (https://www.metatrader4.com/en/download)


Step 1:

https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/507237

Click on this button here above.

This will open up a new tab and bring you to the MQL community page. Something like this:



Step 2:

 Click on this button to indicate your interest.



This will open up your MT4 or MT5 software. 




You may click on "Visualize on Chart" to see how my trades were being executed. The trades will be marked on your charts for reference. These are all the long and short trades being done in the past.

 

 

Step 3: 

Key in your password and Subscribe

Once you have subscribed, the system will copy any new trades from my account to your own account.



 

Ending notes :


    As for a good and relatively stress-free trade copying experience. Deposit at least S$1k with the smallest possible trading lots size. Once you are more comfortable, you may want to increase both your deposit and lot size to maximise your COPY profits.

    The drawdown is higher on your records if you are using, example Oanda which only offers you 1:50 times. There are brokers in the market that offers 1:500 times, thus the drawdown is lesser. But these are not important so long as your deposit is sufficient.

    There are also other accounts with extraordinary returns for 1 month. Personally, I feel that survival is as equally important. I have tried and tested for coming 3 years. Hence I am comfortable to share with others to help them scalp the market for some profits.

    The S$30 fee is for MQL to host this COPY service so that my followers can follow me. Only a small part of it comes to me after deduction. I have paid and sunken some costs before I can allow followers to copy my trades. Why am I doing this? Because WINNING alone is boring.



Hope this will clear up some of the misconceptions and questions that are commonly raised. Thank you for all your emails and I am trying my best to reply to everyone.








 
//amazon